Plain Leather Browband
Hand stitched and finished plain, flat, browband in Sedgwick’s bridle leather
- Band colour choice of black or dark havana, or select other and leave at note at checkout with your desired colour
- Most popular band lengths are listed, but if you need something larger or smaller, select other and leave the measurement in notes
- Same goes with the width - we can go down to half an inch if desired
How to measure your browband?
- Take a browband that fits your horse perfectly and remove it from your bridle
- Lay it flat upon a table and take a ruler and measure the length as accurately as possible from the edge of one loop to the other - the total length
- Measure the width and select from the drop down menu
- Measure the width of your bridle headpiece they are generally around 1"
- If your browband has rosettes, lay your browband face down, so you can measure from loop to loop without the rosettes getting in the way
- Any problems, please contact us and we will guide you through the process